This section explains how to setup your general brand information and upload your own logo.
1. Click on Settings Branding
Fill your brand information and click on Update Logo to set your company's logo. Your logo will be visible to your users on login page of your domain.
This section explains how to setup IMEI numbers that are allowed to register under your domains. IMEI numbers can be found on your tracker devices.
1. Click on Settings Branding Allowed IMEI
You can setup IMEI number of your devices and only they will be allowed to register under your domains.
2. Click "Add New IMEI" Fill your device IMEI Click "Add"
3. Add as many IMEI numbers as you need.
4. Activate IMEI by clicking on the Eye icon. Only activated IMEI will be allowed to register.
You can activate up to 3 devices for free. If you are activating non free IMEI, visit Billing tab after activation to confirm the changes.
Note: after you activated IMEI, restart your GPS device to force it to reconnect to our server.
Once IMEI is activated, you or your users can add to the map by clicking "Units -> Add new unit" link.
This section explains how to setup your own custom domains. This feature requires Premium account.
1. Click on Settings Branding Domains
You can setup any number of domains with SSL support.
2. Click "Add custom domain" Fill in your domain name Click "Add custom domain"
3. Click "DNS Settings" to see IP address for DNS configuration.
DNS configuration must be done through your DNS provider.
4. Click "SSL Settings" to setup your own SSL certificate.
SSL certificate must be purchased from SSL provider.
Paste SSL certificate along with any intermediate certificates included. Paste the SSL certificate key in the provided field.
Congratulations! You have your own custom GPS brand configured!
Your customers will be able to register under your brand by entering IMEI number of the device.
Now just sell your hardware and point your customers to your custom domain!
Need some help? Contact us for assistance.
This section explains how to switch to Premium and manage paid devices.
1. Click on Settings Branding Billing
This screen allows you to switch to Premium account and activate or deactivate paid IMEI numbers.
2. Click on Buy Now and fill in your payment details to switch to Premium Account.
All premium features will be instantly activated. You will be able to add custom domains and paid IMEI numbers.
Your credit card number is not stored on our servers. All payments are processed securely through our payment provider Braintree
IMEI Billing Activation
Once you have activated or deactivated paid IMEI number you should confirm billing changes.
1. After IMEI activation, visit Billing tab to confirm billing changes. Your monthly payment will be increased.
2. After IMEI deactivation, visit Billing tab to confirm billing changes. Your monthly payment will be decreased.